Thursday, April 28, 2011

These Shoes took a Break

Hello, Dear Reader. I must apologize. As I hit the magical/cursed #13 of my posts, I have done the unthinkable: I took a break. A busy week plus a chance to spend the evening with a cute girl from the South, and the sum turns out to be "I'm out of time!"

I expect that at this very moment, your body is probably beginning to become dehydrated from all the crying and weeping. You may even be "hiccoughing" violently. Fret not though, because all is not lost. Calm yourself, then remember that in my very first post, I explained that this very situation may occur. Plus, there will be a post next week, and it will be a doozy of a post...and the event itself will be a doozy as well.

So, as I sign out at 1:30 AM, I ask you: Can you really be mad at me? Disappointment is understandable, nay, even expected. But we must remember what this blog is all about: Finding a reason to put on my shoes.

That, friends, has been accomplished.

I'll see you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment